Over 20 years of manufacturing custom made filter housings. 3B Filters was established in 2001, however, its parent company, Demco Products, Inc. was founded in 1950. Beginning in 1978, Demco Products manufactured and sold a line of high pressure filter housings to other filter companies. This product line consisted of mini in-lines, in-lines and large T-types made from aluminum and stainless steel as well as a wide array of exotic metals. This product line was sold to the aerospace, petroleum and chemical processing industries as well as many others.
the late 1990’s, Demco made the decision to
manufacture, sell and distribute its own line
of high pressure filter housings under the 3B name.
Sample 3B Filters Products:
- Mini Tee Type Filters - up to 10,000 PSI operating (2" x 3.5")
- Mini In-Line Filters - all stainless steel, multi use, compact (1" HEX-6000 PSI, 1-3/4" HEX-3000 PSI)
- In-Line Filters - up to 30,000 PSI, 40 GPM/1750 SCFM, in round or hex stock
- Multi Use Compact In-line Filter - ideal for test stands when a variety of micron rating elements are required
- Tee-Type Filters - up to 6000 PSI, 50 GPM/4000 SCFM, aluminum, stainless steel construction
- Tee-Type Filters - up to 20000 PSI, 50 GPM/4000 SCFM
- Tee Type Filters - up to 30,000 PSI, 7.5 GPM/210 SCFM
- Spin On Filters - up to 250 PSI
- Precision Filter Discs - high quality 304 stainless steel